How to book your Yacht Charter step by step and embark on your ideal vacation.
We provide all information needed, such as:
- Base information and contacts
- Forms of the crew list
- Provisions, etc.
You must provide us:
- Crew list together with passport numbers
- Arrival information (Arrival day, time, flight, airport, etc.)
- Copies of sailing licenses (if booking a bareboat i.e.: without a professional skipper).
- Orders of any optional extras needed.
We will give you a thorough briefing of the yacht, its operation, the equipment, and safety devices onboard. Also information on weather, destinations, what to see and do and answer any questions you may have.
Charters ALWAYS begin at 17:00 (5:00 pm)on the first day. In case we can deliver the yacht earlier, we will do so, but this cannot be guaranteed. Charters end at 09:00 am on the last day of charter.
We require our clients to return to bases the evening before the end of the Charter, sleep on board and depart around 09:00 am, giving us the time to get the yacht ready for the next charter.
On bare-boat and skippered charters we request you to pay a refundable security deposit, (which varies according to the size of the yachts) 2,000 – 5,000 Euros(€) at the time of embarkation.
This can only be paid by credit card. Payment by credit card can be used for the security deposit and for balance payment… NOT for the payment of options rented.
The security deposit is to cover in the unforeseen event any possibility of any minor damages which are not covered by the insurance of the yacht. Upon the safe return of the yacht, it will be returned in full to you.
Alternatively, we offer you the option to pay a non-refundable security deposit. Which is € 200- €500 per week. (Price depend on the Yacht)
BARE-BOAT CHARTERS (i.e. Without hiring a skipper) Please note, our yachts are chartered bare-boat, under the condition that at least two members of the crew have a sailing certificate. One sailing certificate is compulsory for sailing in Greece.
The skipper’s, plus a signed affidavit from one more crew members, that he has sailing knowledge. (This is Just a formality when you hire a Skipper because the Skipper will give you instructions)
All our yachts are fully insured against damage to hull, gear, and equipment as well as for third-party liability. Please give your attention that yacht’s insurance does not cover your personal belongings and injuries.
PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE:
With all holidays it is advisable to take out personal travel insurance to cover, cancelling or cutting short your holiday, Emergency medical expenses, Travel delay and missed departure, Personal possessions etc. There are many companies/travel agencies that provide this and you may also have a cover with your household policy.
In all our bases, provisioning is not a serious problem, since there are supermarkets inside or close to the marina of departure.
If you want to order in advance, fill in our provisioning form and everything will be delivered to you upon your arrival on the yacht.
Ask us for our provisions list and do not forget to return your order to us at least ten days before your arrival.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Thanks to our complete inventory and specifications, the only things you have to bring with you are clothes and personal items.
Do not forget list (Recommended items):
- Cotton trousers
- Lots of t-shirts
- Swimming apparel
- Deck shoes
- Casual evening wear
- Large sea towels
- Your music CDs
- A sun-hat
At the beginning and at the end of the season light waterproof weather gear is recommended, it may also be necessary.
Since storage space in the yachts is rather limited, it is better to carry your clothes in soft-sided bags and not in suitcases.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
1. The client has the right to postpone the charter in a different period of 2022, with the same boat and subject to availability with the adjusted price (if it will be more expensive) for a different charter period and without any refund (if it will be cheaper than the initial booking).
2. In case that the client is unable to reach Greece due to the official travel restrictions, we will issue a credit note for 2023 season with terms as 1.
To encourage new bookings, we can offer a lower deposit to get the initial booking, 30% deposit upon confirming the boat and the remaining 70% 30 days before embarkation.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will amend our policy accordingly.
Book your Holiday